Afghan woman MP deported on arrival at Delhi airport

Afghan woman MP deported on arrival at Delhi airport

 Afghan woman MP deported on arrival at Delhi airport


Afghan MP Rangina Kargar says she was deported after arriving at the airport in the Indian capital, New Delhi, for no apparent reason.


According to Indian media reports, Rangina Kargar arrived at Indira Gandhi International Airport in the Indian capital New Delhi via Istanbul on a flight from Dubai on the morning of August 20.


According to the report, the female MP said that she was deported from IGI Airport two hours after her arrival in New Delhi and was sent back to Istanbul by the same airline.

In an interview with Indian media, Rangina Kargar said, "I have traveled to India many times in the past on the same passport but this time I was told to wait. Immigration officials said they have to consult their top officials." ۔


"They deported me as if I were a criminal. I was not given a passport in Dubai, it was only given to me in Istanbul," she said.

""The situation in Kabul has changed and that i hoped that the Indian government would help Afghan women, but I even have no idea why this happened to me, perhaps because the


 political situation in Kabul has changed," Kargar said. This may are due to security concerns.


"I never expected this from Gandhiji's India. I was told at the airport that we could not do anything for you," Rangina said in a disappointing tone.


On her return to Kabul, she said, "I will stay in Istanbul for now and wait to see what happens next. Only after the Taliban government is formed will it be known whether they will allow women to sit in parliament." Give or not.

Comments