In The Streets of Kabul Afghanistan after Taliban takeover

In The Streets of Kabul Afghanistan after Taliban takeover

 In The Streets of Kabul Afghanistan after Taliban takeover


The Taliban have taken control of three districts near the Panjsheer valley in northern Afghanistan. Spokesperson Taliban Zabihullah Mujahid says the group has also seized the valley and is trying to resolve the situation peacefully. Earlier an Afghan soldier was killed and three others injured in a clash between unidentified gunmen and foreign forces at the Kabul airport. Now the attack comes after U.S president Joe Biden warned of potential terrorist attacks against the airport. Now for more on this from Afghanistan, our correspondent in Kabul update us about the ground situation in Kabul city.

It's the main business place of Kabul city and why I'm here I just wanted to talk to a few people although they are not like in a state of mind that they would be speaking so eloquently and easily to the
camera because we can understand that what exactly they are going through. It's a transition indeed but we wanted to see what's happening on the roads, what's happening
in the business hub of Kabul. This is the fact that people I was hearing that people are going back to their businesses and jobs but when I arrived here I guess I saw that businesses are in place people have opened their restaurants, hotel, and where I'm standing right now the place is famous for its traditional tremendous food of
that we also see back in February and here and in Balochistan. It's
a kind of a lovely scene that people are coming back to normalcy. I also saw women who had a few flower shops here and they were shopping here. They were they looked quite satisfied and I also talked to them that what exactly they are feeling right now so they were hopeful for a peaceful transition in the country and they were also hopeful for the development of people from the new administration in Afghanistan. They were also hopeful that there would be no sign of War in the future so I'll be reporting more from here and I have a cover right now because it's a huge area just in Kabul. I have to cover a lot of streets they have traditional food they have traditional dresses and as I said there is a lot to cover so I'll keep posting to our readers about that what is happening in Kabul right now but now right now. I'm here in a square of a city and I can see life is going to normal. I'm reporting right now and I'm hearing someone some kids are calling me so let's see what they have to say to me I'll be bringing all those views to the readers.

Comments