Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip

Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip…

 

Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip…

 

His wife was studying, so he went to Pakistan with his 2-year-old son. The story of a father and son that went viral on social media

 

Fathers love their children with all their heart and soul, whether they express it or not, but that love has no value. The story of such a father and son is going viral on social media who went on a tour of Pakistan with his 2-year-old son because his wife was undergoing exams, she could not go with him, so she took her son with her. gone.

Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip…

Ahsan Farooqui shared photos with his son in the Facebook group The Travel Diary and wrote: "My wife was taking exams and we couldn't go for a walk together, so I thought of going out with my 23-month-old baby. And planned a complete trip in which both father and son went from Karachi to Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Sharda, and Bhurban. I had never had such a good time with my son before in those 4 days. My son had never been out of Karachi, but this time I took him with me. Maybe I decided to come with him right or wrong because we were both very happy. He was also enjoying seeing the mountains and waterfalls. Everything from boiled eggs to frozen food and drink I made for it myself and also kept many things to use with me, these were the most beautiful and beautiful moments of life these 4 days that I spent Have fun with your baby. ''

Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip…

His story is going viral and people everywhere are commenting that he is a Pakistani father? Where are such people found as we usually see that the children are taken care of by their mother, but this step of Ahsan Farooqui is commendable?

Father and 2 years old Baby on Pakistan Trip…

Ahsan Farooqui is a relationship manager and former trainer of a private bank. His wife's name is Hina Farooqui and his son's name is Sudes Farooqui. It should be noted that they were married on November 3, 2013.

Comments